Lanterns Way at Canary Wharf by MySquare
Nestled near Canary Wharf, one of the UK's main financial centres, you'll find that there is more than just business to enjoy in this spectacular district.
A short walk will take you to the commercial area where you'll have access to a whole range of restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and shops. Perfect for catching a quick bite or having a shopping spree. You'll have a whole shopping centre to scour luxury brands while the many restaurants will easily fill you up. The Museum of the Docklands provides additional entertainment, especially if you want to learn more about the area.
The area is very accessible, within walking distance to Cross-harbour and South Quay DLRs that have substantial links to the rest of the capital. Alternatively, you take an extra 10-minute walk to Canary Wharf station for even greater transport links on the Jubilee Line.
- London City Airport 4.3 miles
- Heathrow Airport 23 miles
- South Quay DLR 0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf 0.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our elegant serviced apartments in Lanterns Way are the perfect choice for your stay in Canary Wharf. They exhibit both style and comfort; exactly what you need to have a successful trip.
Inside you will find all the outstanding features that make serviced accommodation so popular. You'll have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal where you can show off your inner chef and host a few guests. The flat screen TV and comfy furniture are a great match for when you want to kick back after a long day. The complimentary Wi-Fi will enable you to browse the web and stay in touch with friends and family, while the walk on the balcony will grant you a view of the area below, and maybe a sunset. Finally, the beds have the finest linen that will have you asleep and recharged for the next day in no time.
A dedicated and efficient guest services team will be available 24/7 to give you all the assistance and advice you need throughout your stay.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.