Apartment on Lees Place in Mayfair
Centrally located, this property is ideal for business travellers looking for accommodation with both a short commute and a proximity to London’s bustling heart. With Liverpool Street Station a short tube ride from Oxford Circus or Bond Street Station, this apartment is well connected to London’s financial heart.
The exclusive district of Mayfair is just a short and extremely pleasant walk from the verdant retreat of Hyde Park. The boutique shops of New and Old Bond Street- as well as the unique boutiques of South Molton Street- are a short walk away.
On the evening, step out of the apartment complex for a soirée at one of the many celebrated nearby Michelin star restaurants, elegant bars or casinos.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£250||£225||£200||£175||£150|
|1 Bedroom Premium||£400||£375||£350||£325||£300|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£600||£575||£550||£525||£500|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£500||£475||£450||£425||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- City 9.8miles
- Heathrow 12.6 miles
- Paddington 0.7 miles
- Victoria 1.4 miles
- Marble Arch 0.3 miles
- Bond Street 0.3 miles
- Victoria 1.4 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Located in the historic Grosvenor Estate, this Victorian period property was constructed in 1890 and has recently been renovated to exquisite standards. Seamlessly combining Victorian architectural charm and contemporary design, this property is an ideal location for business travellers seeking luxury and proximity to London’s business hubs.
Available in one or two bedrooms, these apartments are understatedly decorated, with furnishings deliberately chosen to compliment the building’s rich heritage. Minimalist design, clean lines, marble bathrooms and neatly fitted fully equipped kitchens make these apartments impressive spaces.
Each apartment contains a fully equipped kitchen and dining facilities, a comfortable bedroom with desk and office space, a bathroom and a generous living area that is illuminated by natural light. To maximise your enjoyment, take advantage of the concierge service and daily housekeeping.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.