02 Bedroom Apartment near London Square Isleworth
Leonard Street is perfectly situated near Shoreditch and the City. Shoreditch was originally a medieval parish until it became part of the new County of London in 1889 and was changed to the metropolitan Borough of Shoreditch in 1899.
The area is London’s creative hub, and is home to many trendy design groups, fashion houses, web technology companies. A whole array of restaurants and shops, all contributing to the inspiring atmosphere, can be found nearby. You'll find many popular entertainment venues, many of which can be found around Hoxton Square. At night the area's personality changes and comes to life in the shape of vibrant bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants. The area is perfect location for walking to work, centrally placed amongst a plethora of established and new cutting edge businesses.
Old Street is the nearest tube station to the apartment. You'll find good links to the rest of the capital on the Northern Line.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£200||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 4.5miles
- city airport 28 miles
- Osterley 2.5 miles
- brentford 1.5 miles
- Isleworth 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Our outstanding serviced apartments are perfectly suitable for guests who wish to be in the creative hub of London. Situated in a new development, you'll enjoy being in the heart of business and pleasure.
The apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and so much more. All these feature will provide extra comfort for when you return after a long day. You'll be able to flex your cooking muscles, kick back with the sports and tv programmes and scour the web for fun or to connect to loved ones on Skype and social media. The apartments have a luscious decor and wonderful views of the area that can be taken in every morning with a cup of coffee.
24-hour customer service teams are on-hand to help you with whatever queries you may have and to offer advice.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.