Abbey Road Serviced Apartment
Kilburn Park Road is well located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and cafes of Salusbury Road, Elgin Avenue and Lauderdale Parade. It is also a short walk from the fantastic transport links of Queens Park station (Bakerloo line and London Overground), Kilburn Park underground station (Bakerloo line) and Maida Vale underground station (Bakerloo line).
- Heathrow 14KM km
- London city 8KM km
- Kilburn Park 0.4 km
- Belsize Park 0.49 km
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Security deposit required
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
A spacious 3 bedroom property within a private converted mansion enclave - Not only does this property boast 3 bedrooms, one of which is ensuite, it also provides the comfort of a spacious living area and dining space. A degree of thought has been put into the property & decoration and you will benefit from simple modern décor alongside use of 2 bathrooms. All modern utilities are included including Wi-Fi and cleaning supplies.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.