New Providence Apartment
The development is based in the heart of London’s most dynamic business and Financial District of Canary Wharf. With its riverside location and easy access to the Excel Exhibition Centre, the O2 arena, London City Airport as well as all the amenities of Docklands with its many exciting shops, bars, restaurants, exhibitions and more, the location is perfect for both business and holiday travellers. The Radisson Hotel is part of the development which has a relaxing bar to unwind in. The property is situated less than 5 mins walk to Blackwall DLR and about 12 mins walk to Canary Wharf tube station. There is also a bus to Canary Wharf right at the entrance to the development.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bed 2 Bath||N/A||N/A||£360||£350||£325|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 3.4miles
- London Heathrow Airport 21.9 miles
- Canary Wharf 1 miles
- Blackwall 0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf 1 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 7.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aider
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This luxurious, spacious and elegantly furnished 3 bed 2 bath apartment in a modern development in Canary Wharf is the perfect home away from home. The apartment is fully kitted out with everything you'd need to make for a comfortable stay. The development is a private gated complex with a 24hr concierge and security system. The apartment comes equipped with wifi, sky tv, plush linens and towels, two fully fitted kitchens with all mod cons, an additional utility space, 3 double bedrooms, 2 plush bathrooms and river views from every room.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.