North Court Apartment in Watford
North Court Watford is located in central Watford, the perfect place to stay for work or leisure. Watford General Hospital is just a 5 minute drive away and the famous Harry Potter Studio Tour is only a 15 minute drive away. So whether you’re visiting for shopping, socialising or business, you’ll find what you need just a short walk or drive from the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£160||£145||£130||£115||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Watford miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
North Court Watford is a spacious, self-contained apartment in the heart of Watford. With our guests experience at the forefront of our minds we have created warm, relaxing and inspiring spaces for our guests to unwind in. providing a fully equipped kitchen, complementary wifi and all the necessary amenities suitable for all guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.