Norbury Crescent Apartment Streatham
Norbury is a cosmopolitan melting pot for people and food. If you enjoy different, authentic, and delicious cuisine you are in the right area. Pick from Indian, Chinese, Romanian, Italian, American, Caribbean and African. Norbury also hosts a number of popular dessert establishments that are available for you to enjoy any day of the week.
However, if you are more of the home cook, fear not, as there are several groceries and fresh produce shops just two minutes walk from the apartments.
You are in for a treat, in Norbury you are literally spoilt for choice. This little town has everything. We have created an Oasis within a town that offers easy access to all the amenities and services you could ever need. There are many shops, groceries, bars, cafe’s, restaurants, coffee shops, banks, gyms, parks, allotments, churches, buses, all conveniently located less than 5 minutes walk from us.
We are located in Zone 3. There are many trains from several mainline stations i.e. London Bridge, London Victoria, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London St. Pancreas that come directly to us. However, more locally, via bus, you can take the following buses from Croydon (bus 50, 109 & 289). From Streatham (bus 60 & 109) and from Balham (bus 255). If you are traveling by car, our address can be found via Sat nav: 49 Norbury Crescent, Norbury, SW16 4JS, we are on the A23 arterial route. If you have any queries please get in touch below and we will be in touch.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 15miles
- Norbury 0.3 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Automatic fire doors
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
Oasis Apartments is an exclusive but homely new built studio apartment development complex located in London. Whether you live a professional lifestyle, or you are looking for a safe living "home away from home", this simple yet stylish living space offers a place for you. The services we offer include cleaning, bed linen/towel changing and 24/7 support.
Situated in a trendy part of town, Oasis Apartments are conveniently located in SW16. Our apartments benefit from direct access to public transport, and currently offer 12 deluxe beautifully designed studio apartments.
With complete access to exceptional private amenities, Oasis Serviced Apartments is so much more than your basic Airbnb and serviced accommodation. We have taken the time to think and implement everything you need so you don’t have to.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.