Queens Street Apartment
The apartments area within proximity of some of London’s most iconic tourist attractions; St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough Market, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the South Bank are a short distance away from Calico House.
With the affluence of the surrounding area, you'll be walking distance of some of London’s most exquisite restaurants. Both The Shard and The Gherkin buildings provide restaurant options along with phenomenal vistas of London. The West End district is a couple of stops along on the tube or a short taxi ride away. The West End offers countless entertainment options, including a diverse range of theatre productions, cinemas and restaurants. St Paul's Cathedral isn't too far away, so you can take in one of the capital's famous landmarks.
Mansion House and Bank are the nearest tube stops, giving you good access to the rest of the capital on Central, Waterloo & City, Metropolitan and Circle Lines.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£175||£150||£135|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£185||£175||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport miles
- Heathrow miles
- Cannon Street 0.3 miles
- Blackfrairs 0.4 miles
- Mansion House 0.1 miles
- St Pauls 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Street miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and modern, these serviced apartments offer all the amenities to make a trip to the big city of London a complete success.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, the wooden flooring gives it a touch of class.
<p">Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Once your booking has been made you can cancel for free with the following notice before your check-in time:
For Stays of 27 nights, or less -> 72 Hours before your check-in date
For Stays of 28-90 nights -> 7 Days before your check-in date
For Stays 91 nights or longer -> 14 Days before your Check-in date
If you do not give the required notice fees up to the entire notice period required will apply. Please note, the same notice periods apply to length of stay reductions.
Please note, on check-in, all guests must present:
1) Government-issued photo ID
2) A chip and Pin Credit Card for a pre-authorisation of 200 in lieu of a damage deposit. This applies unless prior arrangements have been made for a company/agent to provide an alternate guarantee.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.