Richmond upon Thames is a leafy South West London suburb which boasts an impressive selection of boutique shops, quality restaurants and traditional British pubs.
Richmond Park, the largest of London’s Royal Parks, is on your doorstep and is a great place for cycling, walking or jogging. Richmond Station is both an Underground and Overground station, meaning travel across London and Surrey from here is easy. The M4 motorway is a short drive from the town centre, and London Heathrow is approximately 25 minutes away by car. The key business Hubs of West London are a short commute.
Richmond is the nearest underground and train station to the apartments and will connect you to the local area and capital.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£135||£125|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£165||£150|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£200||£185|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 5miles
- London Gatwick 23 miles
- Richmond miles
- Richmond miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and vibrant, these fully furnished serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the delights of Richmond and London.
This exclusive gated development is set in manicured gardens on the banks of the River Thames. Impressive architecture and spectacular living give this development a significant boost. All apartments are generously proportioned, with traditional-style bathrooms and kitchens. A 24-hour concierge and the use of an onsite gym are further benefits to staying at Richmond Bridge. Unlimited high speed internet connectivity and a Bluetooth-enabled speaker system ensure these apartments are the perfect place to connect for work or to relax and unwind. Complimentary parking is available onsite, subject to availability at time of booking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.