Richmond is lies just outside the centre of London and is a popular area for those that want comfort and convenience when staying in London.
Full of green spaces and with great connections to Central London, Kingston Upon Thames and Wimbledon, this is the prime locations for business and leisure travellers that want to be near all the top picks. With Richmond Park and Richmond Golf Club, one can easily relax in their spare time.
Richmond rail and tube station isn’t too far, while St Margarets station is a good alternative.
- Heathrow 11miles
- Gatwick 23 miles
- Richmond 0.8 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Double glazing
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Richmond. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, with all these delightful features, your stay in Richmond is going to be a huge success.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.