Royal Docks Apartment
The apartment is a walking distance from Excel Conference Centre. It benefits from close proximity to the array of bars, restaurants and shops of Western Gateway. Both Royal Victoria DLR and the Emirates Airline are nearby for frequent travel links and easy access to the O2 Arena in Greenwich. Situated in Royal Victoria, which is becoming an increasingly popular destination because of its' proximity to ExCeL Exhibition Centre, local amenities and good transport links. Royal Victoria is also home to London's largest beach, where there are special events during summer.
It is 2-3 minutes walk to Royal Victoria DLR train station and a 7-minute walk from Canning Town Underground Jubilee line station, connections to all parts of London is easy and quick.
Both Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena are 10 minutes away via the DLR and Tube and London City Airport is 1.2 miles away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bed 1 Bath||N/A||£235||£210||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 2.2miles
- London Heathrow Airport 25.4 miles
- Stratford 2.9 miles
- Royal Victoria 0.2 miles
- Canning Town 0.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 8.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This modern and contemporary furnished two-bedroom apartment is situated in an ultra-modern development in Royal Docks, near London's new financial district of Canary Wharf. The apartment is stylishly furnished and is very spacious with two spacious double bedrooms. It's located about 3 minutes walk from Royal Victoria Dock DLR and has an easy connection to the tube network from Canning Town station, which is few stops away. It's also conveniently located for local shops and amenities. This is the perfect home away from home to enjoy everything London has to offer and more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.