Scott Ellis Gardens Apartment
A grand and tranquil village in the heart of London, St John’s Wood is one of the city’s most upmarket residential locations. With elegant villa-style housing that sweeps along the side of Regent’s Park and an attractive high street filled with boutiques, it’s a neighbourhood professionals flock to.
The apartment is within walking distance of St John’s Wood (Jubilee Line - 10 mins) and Maida Vale (Bakerloo Line - 15 mins) underground station with connections to all parts of London.
- London City Airport 12.6 miles
- Heathrow Airport 25 miles
- Marylebone Station 1.2 miles
- St John's Wood 0.5 miles
- Maida Vale 0.7 miles
- Victoria 3 miles
- Central heating
- Security deposit required
- Wooden flooring
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Just within walking distance of Lord’s cricket ground, this two-bedroom apartment is the perfect stay for a trip to the city. The apartment is surrounded by local amenities and transportation, tourist hotspots such as Abbey Road Studios, Regents Park and Baker Street are also close by. It is equipped with a kitchen, lounge with a dining area and two double bedrooms. Enjoy everything London has to offer and more from this mellow apartment. Ideal for professionals, sports fans and tourists to explore!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.