Shoreditch has become somewhat legendary over the last few years as a by-word for young, cool and creative London.
It's home to a brilliantly diverse range of shops, restaurants, bars and attractions, as well as excellent transport links to all over the capital. While previous inhabitants have tended to move further into East London to areas such as Dalston and Haggerston, Shoreditch still remains the epicentre of most East London activity and is largely populated by twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings seeking the soul of the city.
You’d struggle to find a better connected area than Shoreditch for commuting to work and travelling across London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£175||£160||£150||£135||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 6miles
- Stansted 34 miles
- Whitechapel 1 miles
- Shoreditch 1.3 miles
- Aldgate east 1 miles
- Whitechapel 1 miles
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
This recently refurbished property in Shoreditch is a well designed top floor 2 bedroom property, offering city views and a bundle of amenities.
The property has been generously decorated throughout providing 2 spacious bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and bay windows. The lounge has been fitted with a 40 inch smart TV for the modern comforts as well as the provision if a large double sofa, which also acts as a further double bed.
Finally, through the lounge is the fully equipped kitchen complete with washer dryer, gas hob and oven for your convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.