Shoreditch Square at Shoreditch by MySquare
Hoxton is a popular area in East London and is extremely close to the trendy area of Shoreditch. Suitable for business and pleasure, there's plenty to be enjoyed.
There are a wide range of interesting bars, music venues and art galleries in the vicinity that really bring the character of the area alive and make it so endearingly popular. With the financial sector of Liverpool Street not far away, you'll feel that you're getting the best of both worlds. Whether you're enjoying a gig or simply having a relaxed drink with your business clients and friends, Hoxton has all you need to enjoy the City of London.
The closest Overground stations are Hoxton and Shoreditch High Street, while Bethnal Green is the nearest tube station. All provide good access to the capital. Liverpool Street is another option and grants even greater access to other London connections and other destinations in the UK.
- London City Airport 6.8 miles miles
- Heathrow Airport 22 miles miles
- Liverpool Street 1.3 miles miles
- Hoxton 0.3 miles miles
- Bethnal Green 1.0 miles miles
- Stratford 4.6 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Smart and sophisticated, our Shoreditch Square serviced apartments are an ideal base for your stay in London. With so much inside as well outside the apartment, any short or long term stay will be complete.
Designed for relaxation, the corporate apartment's large glass windows and doors bring sufficient air and natural light, to give a comfortable atmosphere. Facilities include a flat screen television, free broadband internet, lift access, a secure entry system and a lot more. The fully equipped kitchen comes with modern appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave and electric hob and also a full range of utensils that will give you the privacy and luxury to cook in your own apartment. Finally, the beds come with the softest linen that will enable you to curl up and re-energize for the day after.
Book your stay in our fully furnished Shoreditch Square apartments to enjoy one of the top neighborhoods in London.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.