South Molton Street Apartments, Mayfair
Mayfair is synonymous with sophistication and exclusivity. Bounded by the West End to the east and Hyde Park to the west, Mayfair’s regal neighbourhoods are lined by white stucco houses and trees. Containing several leafy squares, Mayfair offers countless locations to retreat from the perpetual hum of the city.
Given Mayfair’s penchant for luxury, the area contains some of the most exquisite dining options in the capital. The area contains several Michelin star restaurants along with numerous wine and scotch bars.
Mayfair is within walking distance of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street- three of London’s most famous streets. While Oxford Street offers a range of high street chain stores, Regent’s Street offers a veritable who’s who of designer stores.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£185.00||£185.00||£185.00||£185.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 8.5miles
- Heatrow 13.5 miles
- Marylebone 0.9 miles
- Bond Street 0.1 miles
- Piccadilly 0.6 miles
- New Bond Street 0.7 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
Situated in the heart of the exclusive district of Mayfair, South Molten Street is a bold juxtaposition between modern developments and classical architecture. In between Oxford Street and Bond Street stations, South Molten Street is an ideal base for business travellers.
Extensively reconstructed during the 20th century, many Georgian town houses remain intact. The interior of these apartments combine elements from the surrounding architecture. A bold contrast of the classical and modern, the living space is subtly decorated with stylish furniture, while light pours in through the large bay windows. The fully-equipped kitchen contains all the necessary utensils for self-contained living.
The capacious bedroom offers ample storage space along with a comfortable King Size bed topped with exquisite linen. The understated bathroom contains both a shower and a bath. A weekly maid service is offered to all guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.