St Martins Courtyard
Covent Garden is in a prime location due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The property is only a short stroll from Soho and Chinatown as well as London’s famous West End theatres and art venues such as The English National Opera and The National Gallery. Those travelling for work can benefit from the short tube journey into the business district where you’ll find The City, The Strand and High Holborn. The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living.
Covent Garden is the nearest underground station to the apartments. Connections to the rest of the attractions are simple and easy.
- Covent Garden 0.1 miles
- Leicester Square 0.1 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Room with small balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Vibrant and sleek, these serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights of London.
St Martin’s is a chic property offers guests many apartments in the heart of London’s famous Covent Garden. Relax and unwind in a one or three bedroom apartment, all of which boast super-sleek fully-equipped kitchens, comfortable bedrooms with king-sized beds and modern bathrooms. Benefit from free Wi-Fi, weekly housekeeping and linen service and a complimentary pack of breakfast essentials ready upon arrival in your fully equipped kitchen.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
1 - 6 nights
- 48 hours notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be given
7 - 28 nights
- 7 days notice prior to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 7 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 7 nights' acccommodation charge
29 nights +
- 29 days notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 29 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 14 nights' accommodation charge
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.