Stanwell House in Ashford near LHR Airport
London Heathrow Living Stanwell Serviced House is located just south of Heathrow Airport's perimeter road - because the property is perpendicular to the runways, it doesn't suffer from airplane noise, unlike other properties close to the flight path! located just off the A30 London road, there is a Harvester restaurant just a few steps away as well as a Mcdonalds if a fast quick meal is needed/ A vast 24 hour Tesco supermarket next to Ashford Hospital is about 200m away. Transport links include tube stations at Terminal 4 and Hatton Cross, or the overland rail service at Ashford Station which is a short 10 minute walk Although many of our guests are transitting through London Heathrow Airport, or working at places such as Bedfont Lakes, a few hundred metres away, there are also plenty of other attractions and interesting places around the area, including Thorpe Park, Legoland, and the historic town of Windsor, plus of course access to all of London by tube and road.
- Heathrow Airport 2.4 miles
- Fairoaks Airport 9.2 miles
- Ashford 0.6 miles
- Staines 1.6 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 4 2.3 miles
- Hatton Cross 2.9 miles
- London Road 69 FT miles
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Heathrow Living Stanwell Serviced House has 5 bedrooms 1 full bathroom plus a separate toilet/shower room, it comfortably sleeps up to 9. The fully equipped kitchen/dining room area is separated by the spacious conservatory and even has a sofa, guaranteeing a pleasant and sociable 'heart of the house' feel to it. The kitchen is equipped to a high standard, so if you are just sorting out breakfast or if you fancy cooking dinner yourself... it includes the basics like electric kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, plus large five burner gas hob, electric fan oven, and it comes fully equipped with kitchenware, utensils, pots and pans, cutlery, crockery and glasses as you would expect and always get from us.
This two-storey house has allocated off-street parking for two vehicles with no height restriction.
The living arrangements include the master bedroom having fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers. Sleeping arrangement is a double bed Each of the remainder bedrooms have Super King beds that can be zip separated into singles and also have clothes racks and chests of drawers for ample clothes storage. The family bathroom on the upper floor comprises a full size bath with shower over.
The additional downstairs shower room has a large walk in shower, WC and basin. Complimentary toiletries include soap and hand wash, shampoo and shower body wash. Of course there are ample towels included. The whole property is well equipped with just the right mix of quality, high standards and functionality. It is a comfortable and pleasing living space, just right for your visit whether it is just one night or longer, as a family or a group of friends or colleagues and this is an excellent base for those visiting or passing through Heathrow and the surrounding area.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.