Maybank Avenue - Wembley
Situated in Wembley, 2.8 km from Greenford and 3.6 km from South Harrow and is 3.8 km from Northolt and 4.1 km from London Designer Outlet.
Wembley Arena is 4.2 km from the apartment, while Harrow-on-the-Hill is 4.5 km from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 16 km from the accommodation.
- Heathrow Airport 9 miles miles
- London City 21 miles miles
- Sudbury Hill and Harrow 0.5 miles
- Sudbury Hill Station 0.4 miles
- Sudbury town 0.8 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.1
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Level flat drive
- Toilet with grab rails
- Higher level toilet
- Ground floor apartments
Nestled in a charming corner of Wembley is our stylish and cosy apartment, perfect escape to a world of stylish comfort and chic relaxation. This enchanting hideaway is the perfect retreat for those seeking a cosy atmosphere without sacrificing luxury At our Peaceful, Stylish Apartment in Wembley, You'll enjoy the Convenience of a Hotel, with the Space and Freedom of a Real Home-Away-From-Home. • Perfect for Long or Short Stays • Ideal for Business or Leisure Guests • Free Parking Nearby
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge freezer and oven; 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower and provides amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are available in the apartment.
The property has garden views so Guests at the apartment can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.