Shops and restaurants
Colliers Wood is dominated by shopping with large branches of Sainsbury’s and M&S under one roof and two retail parks - Priory Retail Park and the Tandem Centre - with branches of Currys, PC World, Next, Clarks, TK Maxx, Argos, Sports Direct, Boots and chain coffee shops and restaurants Starbucks, Nando’s, Frankie & Benny’s and Burger King. Corleone is a pizza and pasta restaurant; Istanbul Meze Mangal serves Turkish food, and the Charles Holden is a popular local pub serving standard pub fare, all in the High Street.
The River Wandle runs through Wandle Park and the Wandle Meadow Nature Park. The Recreation Ground has a paddling pool, children’s playground, tennis courts and flower garden, while Lavender Park has a multi-sports pitch and a toddlers’ play area. The Wandle also runs through nearby National Trust-owned Morden Hall Park which has a garden centre, café, shop, second-hand bookshop and craft workshops.
The Wandle Trail is a 12-mile walking and cycling trail along the Wandle from the Thames at Wandsworth to Carshalton in the Surrey suburbs.
Popular Deen City Farm in Windsor Avenue keeps cows, chickens, ducks, goats, rabbits, ferrets, an alpaca and a barn owl. It also offers a community food growing project and a riding school.
Leisure and the arts
The Colour House Theatre at Merton Abbey Mills puts on a pantomime, children’s shows, comedy and music events and hosts the AbbeyFest, covering an annual two-month summer entertainment programme.
The nearest council swimming pool is at Wimbledon Leisure Centre in Latimer Road. There are also swimming pools at Virgin Active’s two local branches in North Road and Watermill Way.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Gatwick 24miles
- Heathrow 29 miles
- Colliers wood 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Barbeque Area
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Ground floor apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
✪ 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 :
➞ This unique house is perfectly situated to explore Colliers Wood and London with trains to London Bridge in 20 minutes.
➞ Perfect for visiting Colliers wood, the historic Wandle Park and a short journey to Wimbledon and London.
➞ Our comfortable, modern and well equipped apartment/house is in a very convenient location for experiencing all that the locaity has to offer.
✪ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 :
➞ The apartment offers premium quality high thread count fresh white linen for you to sink into after a long days sightseeing.
✪ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 :
➞ There is a bright and clean bathroom with a large bath - ideal for running yourself a relaxing bubble bath after a long day.
✪ 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 :
➞ The space offers a comfortable living area which is perfect for kicking back in and relaxing on the sofas watching your favourite shows on the extra large television or enjoying a meal on the handy dining table.
✪ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 :
➞ Cooking for friends and family or preparing a snack for yourself is so easy thanks to our separate kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of pots, pans and crockery.
✪ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 :
➞ The super fast WiFi in the house is ideal for streaming your favourite films or if you need to do business from the house.
✪ 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 ?
➞ We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip.
➞ It is in a perfect location for sightseeing or hitting the city centre shopping destinations. We have created a guidebook just for you with our favourite restaurants and bars in Wimbledon.
✪ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 :
➞ The home is great even for longer stays as iron and ironing board and kitchen equipment are all available and full laundry facilities are also on-site.
✪ 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐞 :
➞ The entire home is yours to enjoy, you won't be sharing with any other guests.
➞ We also have a 24 hour concierge service so you can contact us at any time so we can ensure your stay is perfect.
✪ 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 :
➞ We guarantee that the house will be available on your selected dates and we really look forward to hosting you :)
★ OPEN FOR LEISURE & BUSINESS BOOKINGS:
✓ Fantastic house to call it a home, while you’re working away.
✓ Perfect for Contractors working in a business away from home.
✓Easy access to all amenities
✓All amenities you need as a home from home
✓Perfect for a business or family stay
✓Complimentary meet & greet service
✓Fresh Linen & Towels
✓Easy transport links
✓LONG term booking discounts
➞ We look forward to hosting you in our wonderfully spacious property!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.