The Waterloo Flats
The area around Waterloo is one of the busiest you will find in the entire city outside of the city centre. Waterloo station is a massive connection point for trains to the rest of the country and transport around London. The River Thames divides this area from the heart of London but, it is the perfect viewpoint to see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, The Houses Of Parliament, St.Paul’s Cathedral and many more!
It is incredibly easy to walk around and wander your way through this part of London. Trips to the river always will cross over the South Bank area, which is a fantastic place for eating out by the river and for finding art and entertainment at the many galleries and theatres in this part of the city. This area is always incredibly popular during the summer for amusements (anything from fairs to street performers) and for taking trips up the London Eye for amazing views of the city.
Heading further East through Lambeth in this neighbourhood will take you to quieter areas with more independent cafes and restaurants. Mercato Metropolitano is a brilliant destination for any food lover, with an impressive covered food court that features pop-up restaurants and street food sellers, of almost every kind of cuisine. There are just as many things to explore and discover living in this part of London away from the more popular landmarks!
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Sofa bed
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Stay within walking distance of Waterloo and the waterfront in any of our fantastic apartments just south of the River Thames in the heart of the city of London! The most popular parts of the city will always be within easy reach thanks to incredible transport connections and an ideal location with an incredible living space for you to make yourself at home in London!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.