The area of Clapham has everything you will ever need, it is constantly thriving with life.
If you're a picky eater you have a plethora of choice along the high street of restaurants, as well as quirky bars, clubs and coffee shops to help the hangover the next day! There is every shop you can think of to need right on your doorstep, along with the Clapham Common only being a short 5 minute walk away where events take place and if there are no events, then the common is a great place to socialize whether winter or summer!
The apartment itself is situated right outside Clapham High Street.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£150||£140||£125||£110||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 11miles
- Heathrow 17 miles
- Clapham High Street 0.1 miles
- Clapham North 0.1 miles
- Clapham Common 0.2 miles
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Elegant and sleek, the apartment has all the amenities that everyone requires to sit back and relax.
This cosy and quaint apartment is fully equipped with a comfortable bed, pretty furnishings, a sofa bed in the living room in case there are more than two people staying and a small kitchen to cook. The apartment is decorated to a high standard and has a very serene vibe to it, great for a little getaway or even a work trip! For extra convenience, the flat is just off of Clapham High Street, a 1 minute walk from Clapham High Street Station, with all shops on your doorstep!
The apartment also offers a large living/dining area with lots of natural light. and a large bay windows which lead on to a private en suite bathroom.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.