Walpole Court Apartment in Ealing
Ealing is located in west London and has many beautiful parks whilst still offering great transport links to central London and surrounding areas.
One of the main attractions in Ealing is Ealing Studios with its rich history of television and film. It is the home of the oldest dedicated film studio in the world. TV programmes such as Dr Who and Monty Python’s Flying Circus and films such as Notting Hill and St Trinians were filmed. For art lovers, the Pitzhanger Manor House and Gallery is the flagship cultural venue in the district.
Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre will keep shopaholics entertained for hours.
- Heathrow Airport 6.8 miles
- London City Airport 15.3 miles
- Ealing Broadway 0.4 miles
- South Ealing 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Set in the lovely Ealing Green area of West London you will enjoy a fabulous stay in this one-bedroom luxury apartment.
The apartment consists of one bedroom with a double size bed. The apartment can sleep four with extra sleeping space provided by a double size sofa bed. There is a separate bathroom. The kitchen is fully fitted with a cooker, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine to make you feel at home. There is an open plan living area with a 49" Smart TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartment.
The apartment is directly in front of the famous Ealing Studios and adjacent to the wonderful Walpole Park.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.