Wigmore Suites, Marylebone
Marylebone, due to its surprising serenity and classical architecture, is one of the most desirable residential areas in London. Populated by chic cafes, trendy boutiques, traditional bars and antique stores, Marylebone is a bastion of independence in contrast to the nearby Oxford Street.
Marylebone is within proximity to both Oxford Street and Regent’s Street- two of London’s most iconic streets. Both Oxford Street and Regent’s Street offer a contrastingly different experience to the quaint streets of Marylebone, providing a seemingly never ending line of bright lights and high street chain stores.
London’s West End district offers some of the most entertaining evening options in the city. Ranging from The Book of Mormon to performances of a Shakespearian tragedy to a comedy show, the West End offers entertainment options for all visitors.
- London City 8.6 miles
- Heatrow 13.4 miles
- Marylebone 0.7 miles
- Bond Street 0.1 miles
- Marylebone 0.7 miles
- Victoria couch 2.6 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
Located in the heart of Marylebone, Wigmore Suites are surrounded by architecturally stunning period properties ranging from Georgian to Edwardian to Victorian. Although the unremittingthrong of Oxford Street and Regent Street is in proximity of the building, Wigmore Suites are a retreat from the bustle of the city.
Offering one and two bedroom apartments, Wigmore Suites are designed to a contemporary specification, offering a combination ofstyle, independence, comfort and sophistication. The modern kitchen is equipped for preparing and cooking meals, while the living space has a flat screen TV with Sky accompanied by lounge facilities and a dining table capable of seating four people. The bathroom contains both a power show and a bathroom.
A twice weekly maid service is offered to all guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.