Why Should You Book a Studio Serviced Apartment in London?
Studios are the pinnacle and classic travel accommodation for business and leisure. Their open-plan design and a vast display of amenities make them a necessity in modern travel. With the bed, bathroom, kitchen and, of course, the flat screen TV in easy reach of each other, the studios are spacious but retain that convenient spark that guests still adore in the 21st century. Plus, studios to some mean a luxury space that is all their own, an area that a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment can’t deliver for solo travellers or couples that want their own spot to call home. If anything, guests should book studios to have a private apartment away from the hustle and bustle of group sharing.
Facilities in Our Studio Serviced Apartments in London
Modern travel needs a bespoke touch. Living spaces require that personal, human touch that everyone can find similar to their own home, a lived-in feel that makes it automatically familiar. At TheSqua.re, our studios have that lived-in feel and an assortment of amenities that brings the feel of home along on the trip.
A flat screen TV is included for entertainment in the evenings or on lazy mornings. We also install fully equipped kitchens so guests can create their own healthy dishes and save money on expensive bills at London’s horde of restaurants. A cosy bed is always a given so unwinding and waking up are super easy - unless an extra few minutes kip is needed before surfacing for the day. And also, a free Wi-Fi connection ensures the possibility of working remotely as well as keeping friends and family in touch over long distances. Other additional services that can be provided at an extra cost in some buildings include a gym to work out in, concierge services to add a layer of local knowledge and luxury, plus the possibility of rooftop deck or a balcony to watch the suns rise. For some business travellers, there may be the possibility of having a business meeting room onsite too.
Where Can You Find Our Studio Serviced Apartments in London?
At TheSqua.re, we pride ourselves on having a London portfolio that spreads across all of the key areas of the city. That way we can deliver the perfect stay for every traveller that wants a studio apartment, in a top London location. From the central business district to the trendy spots, the shopping headquarters, the international connectors, the hidden gems and the conventional neighbourhoods, we have studios in essential London neighbourhoods of business and leisure. Our London studios can be discovered in the following areas:
- Croydon - A borough on the outskirts of London, it is a trendy spot full of musical vibes, great foods and, of course, Box Park.
- Heathrow - Home to Heathrow Airport, this area is a must for business travellers that need speedy international connections.
- Victoria - One of the main travel hubs of London, this area is popular with those that need to get to the south coast, as well as other parts of Britain sitting just outside of London.
- City of London - This district is where all the business happens outside of Canary Wharf, and is therefore very popular with London’s corporate travellers.
- Aldgate - Sitting alongside of the City of London, business and tasty street foods are part of its DNA, hence it is a hub for guests who are here for leisure as well as business.
- Covent Garden - A main shopping area of London, guests who stay here can venture out of their studio to explore the many giant brands and luxury boutique stores.
- Paddington - Not only just synonymous with the Peruvian bear that was taken home by the Brown family, but the station itself also connects other parts of Britain to the capital, and there are the shopping quarters here too that adds a bit of fun to the area.
- Greenwich - Arguably one of the most trendy parts of London, the market here is full of treats and other local attractions and pubs, as well as the eponymous park, make it a top pick for leisure travellers.
- Southwark - Close to Waterloo, the area is well connected and keeps guests close to the Old Vic Theatre and street markets.
- Notting Hill - While the eponymous area is well known for its yearly festival and being the setting of the 1999 film starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant.
London Attractions Near Our Studio Apartments
Most travellers to the city know the usual picks; the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street, etc. But there is so much more to London than the obvious sights. At TheSqua.re, our studios are located in top districts that provide our guests with some of the usual areas of interest but also a few new areas or hidden perks that they wouldn’t get if they stayed in the usual spot. Here are some of the top London attractions near our studios:
- The Shard - This soaring skyscraper not only allows its visitors remarkable views across London but also has a series of luxury restaurants that add
- St Paul’s Cathedral - So iconic and unbeatable that it survived air raids in WW2, St Paul’s cathedral is one London structure that truly takes the breath away.
- Whitechapel Gallery - See some remarkable works of modern art in London’s East End, and be inspired to contribute your own artworks in the future.
- Sky Garden - Gorgeous views and beverages make this rooftop a pivotal choice for business travellers looking to impress clients and leisure guests wanting a view to go with their day out.
- National Maritime Museum - Experience Britain’s Naval history and the extents that the Empire ruled the waves, as well as dark corners of its imperial rule.
- Box Park Croydon - When guests need drinks and excellent food to pass a few hours, this is where they should go for some unrivalled entertainment in south London.
- The Royal Observatory - A pivotal sight for scientists and the curiously minded, guests can stand on the historic Prime Meridian of the World.
- The O2 - This is a popular event space with concerts and comedy shows taking place here every year, as well as boutique stores and restaurants sitting on the outside to entertain visitors. Plus, there’s a cinema, arcade and bowling alley as well.
- Greenwich Park - The expansive greenery is perfect to sunbathe, jog or kick around a ball in.
- Portobello Road Market - Located in Notting Hill, visitors can peruse loads of stall with exquisite and trendy goods that will function as the perfect memento for any London trip.
Best London Restaurants Near Our Studio Apartments
Every guest likes to eat outside. And with London, they’re in for a treat as its global position means there’s a variety of foods to favour, not just the usual British classics like Sunday roast, shepherd’s pie, Yorkshire puddings, spotted dick, etc. Our studios, being the aptly located accommodation options that they are, can be found near a variety of London’s best restaurants. Some of these include:
- Spread Eagle Pub - This is a scrumptious corner pub with bespoke display tables and a funky outdoor space, that delivers craft ales and an astonishingly creative menu.
- The Oval Tavern - A typically classic brick pub, visitors can enjoy a beer garden, barbecue grill and regular music and community events when they choose to spend an evening here.
- Turtle Bay - Billed as the best Caribbean restaurant in Britain, clients can feast on vegan treats, a meat jerk pit feast and much more day or night.
- Electric Diner - This French-flavoured American diner has an all-day menu, long bar, exposed bricks and red leather booths to create an inviting atmosphere for all who choose to dine here.
- Core By Clare Smyth - Serving seasonal British fine dining, guests can relax in a laid-back, light and airy surrounding to pass the time.
- Six Portland Road - The unassuming setting breeds a relaxed vibe and cooks Modern European cuisine and has a prodigious supply of natural wines.
- MẮM - A warm, stylish and leafy restaurant, it serves large portions of Vietnamese rice bowls, pho, street fare and more delicious dishes.
- The Ledbury - Indulge in innovative cooking and fine wines in a smart, modern setting in the heart of Notting Hill’s vibrant community.
- Oblix - Situated in the Shard, this 32nd-floor urban rotisserie/grill comes with panoramic views and a relaxed entertainment lounge to wow its many wealthy patrons.
- Big Easy - Found in Canary Wharf, burgers, lobsters and other succulent foods await all clients who need to fill the gap in their stomach.
Cost of Studio Accommodation in London
All rates at TheSqua.re are fair and transparent. Guests have no need to fear invisible charges. While our rates may fluctuate slightly during certain seasons, our team of property experts can allocate all budgets effectively and find business/leisure travellers their ideal studio in all the popular parts of Lonon.
Studio Corporate Accommodation in London
Business travel needs a professional touch. It needs to present its many users with accommodation that is bespoke to their requirements, creating a suitable space to plan, work and galvanise support, while also being a space to calmly chill and take a break from the world of business transactions. Our studios in London present guests with opportune apartments that operate as fully furnished spots to get business done, have everything in London worth seeing in close proximity and a home to return to so revitalising for the next day works a charm.
Studio Accommodation in London for Leisure
Families won’t fit in studios. There’s just no point in arguing that. But solo travellers and couples that have arrived in London for a break away from their office desks will find that the open-plan spaces will suit their temperament. With a perfectly allocated bed, fully equipped kitchen, TV, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and more, short and long term stays in London are all the cosier and memorable due to our range of stylish and elegant studios.
Centrally Located Studio Apartments in London
We ensure that each one of our studio apartments is centrally located in the city, so every guest can be connected to all the best parts of London as soon as they exit their door. The Underground, Overground, bus and rail services are all over the city, giving every visitor ample opportunity to get from A to B with ease. While the trip might be cramped and those using the transport may feel like they’re in a sardine tin, the connections are there. With the London Underground being one of the key ways to travel through London, these are the nearest stations to our studios:
- Covent Garden
- North Greenwich
- Notting Hill Gate
- East Croydon
- West Croydon