5th Street #404 Apartment
Located in the coastal city of Santa Monica, the area is often described as a living postcard, combining views of the beach on one side and mountains on the other.
Santa Monica is always out and about, enjoying upscale shopping and fine dining. Its bustling pier, with the iconic Ferris wheel and amusement park attractions, offers outdoor malls, an aquarium and an accessible oceanfront. For a pleasant evening stroll, visit the world-famous Third Street Promenade, an upscale shopping, dining and entertainment complex in Downtown Santa Monica.
On Saturdays you should check out the Santa Monica Farmers’ Market - it has the largest selection of certified-organic growers of any market in the city of Los Angeles.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$165||$165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 8.9miles
- Santa Monica / 4th, Bus stop 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
If you’re wanting luxury and comfort in Los Angeles, then this furnished apartment in Santa Monica is the perfect choice for your dream stay.
Stylish furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 1 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles. Ideally situated in Los Angeles, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels.
Simply show up and start living in style. Enquire now to get your apartment booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.