Admiralty Way #411
Entering this unique Marina Del Rey apartment, you will be joining a community in LA’s largest man-made harbor.
Two of the area’s top attractions are Fisherman's Village, comprising of brightly painted wooden buildings and Burton Chace Park, the largest public park in Marina del Rey, offering a range of events. Hop on the Catalina ferry that goes to Catalina Island and enjoy a day trip away from it all. Only 15 minutes from LAX airport and Santa Monica, with several free and low-cost transportation options, anyone can enjoy the beauties of this Los Angeles coastal community.
Venice Beach is also right up the road if you want to take a dip in the ocean!
- Los Angeles International Airport 6.1miles
- Washington Blvd/Ocean Ave Bus Stop 0.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Come and experience LA, one of the most popular cities in the US for aspiring artists, tech gurus and those that love the sun.
Elegant furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this 2 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles. Ideally located in Los Angeles, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to chill, you can collapse on superior quality mattresses and luxury linens, and recharge for the next day of adventure and exploration ahead.
Enquire now to stay in LA and enjoy the city of movie stars.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.