Santa Monica Blvd #610 Apartment
Los Angeles is the centre of the nation’s film and television industry and has such icons like the Hollywood sign, Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers.
This furnished apartment is in West Hollywood, one of Los Angeles’ most exciting neighbourhoods. It has no shortage of restaurants, shopping and eclectic nightlife. From music venues along the infamous Sunset Boulevard to unmissable landmarks on Sunset Strip, the area will certainly keep you on your toes with a variety of activities. Don’t miss the opportunity for an unforgettable Runyon Canyon hike to take in Hollywood from a new angle if you get a chance.
Enjoy your stay in the city that brings aspiring actors, creatives and business people here every year.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$205||$205|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 12miles
- Formosa/Santa Monica, West Hollywood Bus stop 194 ft miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Heading to LA soon? Choose this elegantly furnished and delightfully modern apartment as a base for your business and leisure stay.
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the outstanding features that you’ll find inside this short-term furnished rental in LA. Ideally located in Los Angeles, when you’re ready to relax simply take advantage of the superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels. Staying in LA has never been so easy when you choose our elegant accommodation.
Enquire now to get your stay with us all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.