South Grand Avenue #403 Apartment
Located in DTLA, this furnished apartment invites you to explore the heart of one of LA’s fastest-growing neighbourhoods.
The area is the central business district of LA and hosts the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC), a world-class convention and exhibition space that’s popular with business travellers and tech gurus heading here for events. From must-see museums like The Broad to restaurants and bars in the Historic Core or concerts and sporting events in South Park, this city of LA offers a sweet cocktail of business and pleasure. Among the top attractions in the area is the Walt Disney Concert Hall; more than worth an evening or two for any trip.
The Arts District and Chinatown are also two of the trendiest spots in LA with new restaurants and nightlife options to keep entertainment levels high.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$155||$155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 18.2miles
- Grand Ave & 3rd St (northbound) bus stop 427 ft miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Elegant and sleek, this serviced apartment in Downtown LA is another top choice for business and leisure stays in the City of Angels.
Coming complete with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully equipped kitchen, this furnished apartment in Los Angeles is more than suited to the high-quality fantasy that people have for this city. Lounge in your roomy living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV, enjoy some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress after a long day in Mid-Wilshire or mash together some scrumptious food in the kitchen.
Enquire now to get your apartment in the city of the stars all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.