Washington Blvd #225 Apartment
This furnished apartment is in Culver City, a centre for motion picture and television production that has its place in movie history.
Today it has evolved into a vibrant cultural centre with plenty to enjoy. The city is only a 15-minute drive away from LAX airport and another couple of miles away from Marina del Rey and the coast. Metro’s light rail line, running from Downtown L.A. to Santa Monica, connects Downtown Culver City to all corners of the city. Among the highlights is a bicycle ride along Culver Boulevard and the Culver City Arts District has a unique collection of contemporary art galleries and artist studios waiting to be explored.
Enjoy relaxing in the City of Angels.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$175||$175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 7.9miles
- Washington Blvd/Hughes Ave bus stop 308 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Developed for business and leisure travellers in mind, this elegant living space is the ideal base to enjoy the heat of LA.
As with all LA short-term rentals, you’ll discover a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. Thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortable at home. When you’re looking for fun and excitement outside of your apartment, you can take in the Los Angeles vibes or bring the entertainment to you inside with the premium wireless speaker and smart TV.
Enquire now to get your dream adventure in LA all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.