Don Pedro 4B Serviced Apartment, Madrid
Nestled in Madrid’s central La Latina neighbourhood, the chic 1-bedroom Don Pedro 4B apartment offers an amazing sun balcony and bright decor.
It’s an easy stroll to some of Madrid’s most famous attractions, including the Atenas Park (10 min), the Royal Palace of Madrid (10 min), and the monumental paintings and architecture of San Francisco el Grande Basilica (2 min). Locals mingle with tourists on the bustling streets, and authentic tapas restaurants are everywhere you look.
Buses are close, and the La Latina metro station is down the street (5 min).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- La Latina 0.34 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Carefully decorated by our local interior designer, the apartment will give you a taste of traditional Spanish style.
Wooden floors, a living room adjoining a sunny outdoor terrace, and colourful wall decor give the space a funky, modern vibe. Premium amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, cable TV, high-end amenities, and hotel beds and linens.
Perfect for a romantic getaway or a sophisticated solo globetrotter, this vacation apartment will make you wish you never had to leave.
Moderate:Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.