Splendom Fernando VI
Apartments located in an emblematic building in the city. Completely restored and rehabilitated in 2018. The unique La Marca building was built in 1902 to house a carriage factory. Close to the Prado-Recoletos museum hub, Madrid's main cultural centre, being able to visit and admire the three most emblematic museums in the city: the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofía. On the same street as Fernando VI you can enjoy a wide variety of fashion stores.
- Barajas-Adolfo Suarez 10 miles
- Recoletos 0,4 miles
- Color 0,3 miles
- Tribunal 0,4 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
Splendid duplexes with 1 and 2 bedrooms, with a living-dining room with an integrated and fully equipped kitchen. With queen size beds and double sofa beds. Fully equipped with sheets, towels, kitchen utensils, dishes, dishwasher, cutlery, microwave, refrigerator, washer-dryer, air conditioning, digital pay TV and free Wi-Fi.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.