Splendom Housing Claudio Coello
Jewellery, shoe, clothes and accessory shops, all in the centre of Madrid. If you walk to the streets Ortega y Gasset, Velazquez, Serrano, Lagasca, Ayala and Claudio Coello, you will find some of the most prestigious local and international shops, as well as some of the coolest restaurants in the capital. You will also find antique shops and art galleries that will make your day perfect
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€120||€110||€90|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€130||€120||€100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Barajas-Adolfo Suarez 10miles
- Recoletos 0,3 miles
- Serrano 0,1 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
In a residential location, these apartments are located on one of the most exclusive streets in Madrid. Just a few metres from the emblematic Paseo de la Castellana, the Retiro park, the elegant shopping district of Serrano and very close to all the main museums of Madrid.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.