Church Street 68 Manchester
Manchester's Northern Quarter is in the heart of the city next to the main shopping area, The Arndale.
The Northern Quarter is known for its numerous bars and cafes, as well as its mix of music and clothes shops. The area is also known as a home to the creative industries, and in particular fashion design, with various designers, agencies, and clothing wholesalers populating its back streets. There are also a number of commercial art galleries in the area and street art is on prominent display.
On our doorstep is also a Tesco Express Supermarket open until late for you to grab those last minute forgotten items or snacks.
- Manchester International Airport 9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33 miles
- Manchester Victoria Station 0.4 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station 0.7 miles
- Manchester Coach Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- High speed broadband connection
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in the trendy Northern Quarter, this self contained block offers studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
Each apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen including washer/dryer and Nespresso coffee machines, en-suite bathrooms with toiletries and flat screen TVs with integrated SKY TV (including movie and sports channels). Set over 15 floors, our high floor level apartments offer fantastic views across the city which is all within a short walking distance of the property.
Manchester Piccadilly Train Station is less than 10 minutes walk away with direct connections to Old Trafford and Manchester Airport.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.