Located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Metrolink services, Manchester City Centre, Media City and the University Quarter, Trafford is less a place (it’s a metropolitan borough) but a swathe of South Eastern Manchester.
The development is located within a 5 minute walk from Old Trafford tram stop with regular bus services on Talbot Road directly into the city centre. Within a very short drive you'll find a whole host of services and amenities within White City Retail Park or Chester Road. The homes of both Lancashire County Cricket Club and Manchester United are within a stone's throw of the development.
- Manchester 10miles
- Liverpool 33 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
One bedroom, One bathroom apartment near Old Trafford
One bedroom apartment on the first floor with lift access. It is in a new development on Talbot Road close to UA92 and Old Trafford cricket ground. Walking distance to a tram stop!
The bedroom consists of a double bed, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables. This short let apartment can accommodate up to 2 guests.
The apartment is the epitome of stylish living, featuring a beautiful open plan living/dining area. The main bathroom features a large walk in shower.
There is a smart TV in the lounge area, WiFi is included in every apartment. The fully furnished kitchen has a full fridge freezer, oven, hob and washing machine. You have an allocated parking space included with this apartment. Which is in the gated car park for Insignia which is to the side of Kinetic.
These high-specification apartments are perfect for an indulgent city break away from the hustle and bustle. Alternatively, these apartments are perfect for a business traveller on a longer-term stay.
The apartment has views over Lancashire Cricket Club and stunning untainted views of the Peak District in the distance.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.