Rent Apartments in Manila for Short Term
Top Furnished Apartments in Manila
Business and leisure travellers often look to rent apartments in Manila, owing to the city’s status as a prominent business cum tourism hub. Manila is the capital of the Philippines and the second-highest populated city in the country.
Top Furnished Apartments in Manila for Long and Short Term Stay
- Legaspi Street Apartments
- Citadines Bay City Manila
- Kelaa Apartments
- Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila
Serviced apartments in Manila offer added amenities like private access, flat-screen televisions, high-speed Wi-Fi and concierge and room cleaning wherever available, you can rent furnished apartments in Manila for comfortable and convenient experiences during your stay.
Benefits of Serviced Apartments in Manila
Furnished apartments in Manila have usually preferred accommodation options for new residents and travellers. Isn’t this quite natural? These apartments are ideal alternatives towards conventional rental accommodation in Manila, fusing both convenience and comfort along with all necessary contemporary facilities for the ideal stay.
Serviced apartments in Manila are hugely popular amongst travellers since all major contractual and legal aspects are neatly covered including maintenance and agency fees, bills and deposits. Guests will not have to worry about all bedding, furniture and other accessories as well.
Serviced apartments are usually located in close proximity to major transportation hubs including metro stations, bus stops, underground stations and major roads. This makes it easy to reach various tourist landmarks and business hubs faster while some apartments come with added facilities like gymnasium access, swimming pools and more.
Being experts in serviced accommodation, we know that guests seek someplace which will double up as a home away from home in the city. Our units offer inviting and luxurious interiors with adequate comfort. We make sure to apply a human touch to the proceedings, enabling guests to enjoy round-the-clock service without hassles.
Corporate Housing in Manila
Business and corporate travellers simply adore Manila. Demand is rising steadily for corporate housing in Manila, owing to the numerous business hubs in the city and a growing number of travellers. Naturally, business guests need good accommodation for their stays and this is where corporate housing units come into the picture. They offer everything that business travellers require, right from fully equipped kitchens to high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions and a lot more.
Rent Apartments in Manila for Short Term
There are numerous rent apartments in Manila which are ideal for travellers looking for comfortable and convenient short-term rentals in the city. These units come with all the amenities and comforts that they desire in tandem with offering the best locations, ample privacy and round-the-clock service. Naturally, even short-term stays become more fulfilling with these thoughtfully tailored apartment units.
Holiday Apartments in Manila
You will find a plethora of available options for holiday apartments in Manila. Not all travellers come to Manila for business or corporate needs; many visit the city for exploring at leisure. These travellers will greatly enjoy living in the best-serviced apartments. They offer complete furnishings, plush décor and fixtures, well-equipped kitchens, high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, flat-screen televisions and a whole lot more. They will enjoy the extra space and privacy on offer while being able to seamlessly reach major tourist landmarks nearby.
Where to Stay in Manila
There are several popular neighbourhoods for tourists in Manila including the Makati and Malate areas which are preferred by backpackers and younger travellers and also Manila Bay and Ermita. The latter is an important neighbourhood and key district for finance, culture and education. Other areas worth considering include Pasay, San Juan and Fort Bonifacio.
Legaspi Street Apartments
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Citadines Bay City Manila
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
11th Avenue Bonifacio Global City Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed...
Valero Street Serviced Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Manila
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Manila?
There are over 6 serviced apartments in Manila with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Manila?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Manila are Legaspi Street Apartments. Citadines Bay City Manila. 11th Avenue Bonifacio Global City Apartments. Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila. Valero Street Serviced Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Manila?
Prices start from £999999 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Manila on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Manila offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Manila on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Manila you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Manila serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Manila will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Manila serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Manila serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Manila better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsManila have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .
You may also be interested in
Facts About Manila
Manila is the capital of the Philippines and the second most populated city in the country. It has rapidly urbanized while being known as the most densely populated city proper in the whole world as of 2019.
Here are some more interesting facts about Manila:
- Manila was the Philippines’ first chartered city, designated by the Philippine Commission Act 183 of the 31st of July, 1901.
- It obtained autonomy with the Republic Act No. 409 The Revised Charter of the City of Manila on 18th June 1949.
- Manila is considered as one of the earliest global cities in the world owing to its vast commercial and trading networks.
- It is also the second-highest natural-disaster impacted capital city in the whole world after Tokyo.
- The official founding date may have been 24th June 1571 with Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the Spanish conquistador, founding it as such. Yet, Maynila, a fortified Tagalog-polity had existed previously, dating to 1258.
- After the defeat of the final indigenous Rajah, namely Sulayman III at the Battle of Bangkusay, the Intramuros fortified city was built over the old Maynila site.
- The city has witnessed the country’s first light station, university, hotel, electricity network, water system, stock exchange, flyover, rapid transit system and zoo.
Manila is a key hub for banking, commerce, retail, finance, tourism, real estate, traditional and new media and transportation along with insurance, accounting, legal services, advertising, fashion and theatre.
The city has its own Ninoy Aquino International Airport along with the Clark International Airport.
Cost of Living in Manila
The average cost for a family of four people will stand at somewhere around 98,834.19₱ for a month. Meals at restaurants may hover between 200 and 1,200₱ while one-way transportation tickets cost around 25₱. This may be somewhere around 678.50₱ approximately for monthly passes. Basic utility costs may hover around 5,820.90₱ while monthly rentals may hover between 33,625.21₱ and 114,375₱ for 1 and 3-bedroom apartments in the City Center. They may stand at 16,380.95₱ and 43,571.43₱ for 1 and 3-bedroom apartments outside of the City Center.
Tips for Visiting Manila
There are several attractions and landmarks that you will greatly enjoy in Manila.
Here are some useful tips for visiting this beautiful city:
- You will not require much cash since lifestyles are more affordable here.
- Instead of hitting the malls, try thrift shopping; you will land delightful bargains. Try Divisoria near the Quiapo Church.
- Manila is known for its buzzing nightlife with low entrance fees of $10 or slightly higher for most nightclubs and beverages available on the cheap!
- Jeepney or Sarao is the key transportation mode which is quite adventurous. The tricycle is another transportation mode that will cover your needs for shorter distances.
- You can expect warm and humid weather throughout the year. Make sure you have a portable mini electric or hand fan along with an umbrella for sudden rainfall.
- Filipinos have vast families and networks of relatives; most people you stay with or make friends with will get you introduced to a long list of cousins, relatives, uncles, aunts, grandparents and more!
Things to Do in Manila
Manila is dotted with attractions and fabulous things to do for travellers. Here’s taking a closer look at the same.
Q. What are the most popular things to do in Manila?
Popular things to do in Manila include visiting the Intramuros, Rizal Park, Quiapo Church, Manila Ocean Park and the San Agustin Church and Museum along with the National Museum of the Philippines and Fort Santiago.
Q. What are some free things to do in Manila?
Free things to do in Manila include exploring the National Museum, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Quiapo Church, Rizal Park and Intramuros.
Q. Does Manila have many romantic attractions?
Romantic attractions in Manila include the likes of the Robinsons Place Mall, Manila Cathedral, Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Rizal Park, San Agustin Museum and San Agustin Church.
Q. What are the most family-friendly things to do in Manila?
Manila has several family-friendly attractions including the Aquarium, Water Park, Mind Museum, Manila Zoo, Star City Theme Park, KidZania and others.
Q. What are the more unusual things to do in Manila?
Unusual things to do in Manila include riding bamboo bicycles around Intramuros, exploring the numerous fun museums, viewing street art, exploring delicacies around Binondo and tasting delectable craft spirits.
Places to Visit in Manila
Manila has several places worth visiting. Some of them include the following:
- Rizal Park – Rizal Park is a great place to visit in Manila, sometimes known as Luneta Park. It is an impeccably manicured outdoor garden in the heart of the city, dotted with numerous monuments and statues. The Monument of Rizal is a century old, accommodating the remains of Dr. Jose Rizal, one of the country’s most feted icons. The Narra tree, the national tree of the country, can be viewed here.
- Quiapo Church – The Quiapo Church is one of the most famous and oldest Catholic Churches in the city, formally called the Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene. The plaza is a buzzing hub for visitors.
- Intramuros – Intramuros is the oldest portion of Manila and is known for its walled fortress. This was once a famous walled city in the 1500-1800s during Spanish Colonial rule. You will love exploring the three-mile stone walls surrounding this district.
- Manila Ocean Park – The Manila Ocean Park is a great landmark for tourists, offering interactive sessions with marine life such as Sharks and Rays Encounter or Trails to Antarctica. There is also the fish spa where your feet are cleaned by fish in a little pool! Talk about innovation!
Places to Eat in Manila
Manila has several wonderful restaurants that travellers should definitely explore. Smokeyard is a wonderful destination, offering lip-smacking and sumptuous BBQ and other smoked meats. Three Guys and a Grill offers home-grilled delights including the Posh Dog. Oomori Japanese Cuisine is a quirky restaurant, offering a modern interpretation of classic Japanese picks including Salmon Wrapped Aburi with Truffle Oil and also Flaming Nigiri. Kale Café + Restaurant is another fantastic joint with comfort foods galore. It is more of a friendly neighbourhood café with a welcoming ambience. These are only a few of the innumerable top-rated restaurants and eateries in Manila.
Street Food in Manila
Manila has sumptuous street food on offer for visitors including Betamax, Isaw and Cheese Sticks. You should not miss trying the squid balls, fish balls, Sorbetes, Kikiam and banana cue as well. You should visit Quezon City and Bugis Singapore Street Food for other delicacies or even the Quiapo Market. Mang Raul’s BBQ Haus and Mang Larry’s Isawan are top-rated joints worth trying.
Shopping in Manila
Shopping in Manila means exploring some of the best spots like the SM Mall of Asia, one of the country’s biggest shopping malls, Silahis Arts & Artifacts, Divisoria Market, Legazpi Sunday Market, Robinsons Place Mall and many others. From malls and local markets to fashionable stores, you will find them all here in Manila.
Transportation in Manila
Manila has the Jeepney as a favoured mode of transportation along with tricycles for shorter distances. Taxicabs ply in the city along with the LRT Lines 1 and 2 for light rail transit. The first one is a light metro and the second one is a full-metro heavy rail network. The Philippine National Railways has its central terminus within Manila while the Port of Manila is the key seaport of the country.
There is a Pasig River Ferry service plying upon the Pasig River. Air transportation options include the Clark International Airport and Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Trolleys or metal handcarts powered by humans also help transportation customers along the PNR lines. This is popular, affordable and helps in bypassing traffic congestion as well. However, these rides are officially not recognized by the Government although they are tolerated.
Weather in Manila
Manila has a cloudy and overcast wet season along with some cloudiness during the dry season as well. It is usually hot, humid and stifling throughout the year. Temperatures usually vary between 74 and 93 degrees Fahrenheit around the year although they do not rise above 96 degrees Fahrenheit or dip below 71 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time of the year to pay a visit to Manila is between late December and early April. This will help you enjoy several outdoor activities and attractions amidst the hot weather.