Collins Street Apartments, Melbourne CBD
Situated in an unbeatable Melbourne CBD location, you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the cultural buzz of Melbournes fashionable Collins Street.
The apartments are in the heart of Melbourne (just off the corner of Collins & Swanston St) so hit the streets on foot or jump on a tram and head on down to Federation Square, Town Hall, Arts Centre, NGV, Museum/Exhibition Building, Southbank, Docklands & St Kilda Road. The apartments on the doorstep of Melbourne’s funky laneway café scene and a stone’s throw to many of Flinders Lane’s famous eateries.
Flinders Street Station gives you access to the rest of the city and destinations nearby.
- Melbourne Airport 11.9miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Collins Street Apartments is perfectly located within just a few minutes walk to Flinders Street Station these elegant and exquisite apartments are the perfect place for both long and short stays in Melbourne.
The 1-bedroom apartments are the perfect escape and value for money in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. These apartments have the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. After a busy day exploring the city come back and relax in your own spacious living area. Our 1-bedroom apartments in Melbourne also feature a comfortable queen size bed and built in robe.
Whilst our 2-bedroom apartments are perfect for families, groups of friends or couples looking for comfort in a central location. Plus, they come with all of the above and queen beds, built-in robe in the master bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.