Elizabeth Street Apartments, Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and one of the most populous cities in Australia. It was incorporated as a Crown colony in 1837 and was named Melbourne in honour of the British Prime Minister, William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. having previously hosted the Commonwealth Games in 2006 and the Summer Olympics in 2009, it is arguably a city of culture and pleasant times.
The apartment in CBD Melbourne is in close proximity to the Central shopping centre and Queen Victoria market, meaning guests can enjoy all their needs right on the doorstep with little hassle. For those that want more, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes within good distance, giving the choice of where to eat out or take a break.
There are good transport links within the area, with Melbourne Central being the closest station.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Check in time: 1400 hrs
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Check out time: 1000 hrs
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and modern, this fully furnished serviced apartment in Melbourne is perfectly designed to suit the requirements of business travellers. With loads of amenities to enjoy, you won't regret staying here on your business trip.
The sleek living space comes with a TV, sofa, coffee table, and all the necessary amenities that a living space requires, making it easy for you to kick back after a hard day. The kitchen contains all the necessary appliances for showing off exceptional cooking skills and preparing delicious dishes. You will be easily enthralled with the queen beds (double in studios) and fine linen that will make their sleep even more tranquil. Not only that, you can choose between studio, two and one bedroom apartments in Melbourne. The bathroom features towels, a hairdryer and other amenities needed for a good long soak. Additionally, some of the apartments have a glorious balcony attached along with Wi-Fi, parking, air conditioning and more for added comfort.
Reception staff are at hand to make the stay even more pleasant and enjoyable by offering assistance when needed, from local advice to issue solving.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.