The property is located close to Fire Museum of Memphis, Orpheum Theater and AutoZone Park. The nearest airport is Memphis International Airport, 9.9 miles from Abode Memphis - Downtown Madison Ave.
- Memphis International Airport 8 miles
- Jonesboro Municipal Airport 58 miles
- Memphis Central Station 1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Walk on Balcony
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to our spacious, modern 3 bedroom / 3 and a half bathroom luxury apartment for 6! Inside you'll find over 1,700 sq. ft. of space with tons of character, luxury finishes, and large windows. Each bedroom features a full en-suite bathroom.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.