Furnished Apartments in Hollywood
Miami Hollywood Serviced Apartments
Hollywood is a city nestled between Miami and Fort Lauderdale towards the eastern coast of Florida. The Hollywood Beach is dotted with refreshing palms and has the extensive Hollywood Beach Broadwalk as well. The Young Circle ArtsPark comes with an outdoor amphitheater and fountain. The Art and Culture Center in Hollywood has several modern performances and exhibitions taking place while the Anne Kolb Nature Center is a beautiful reserve with an aquarium and mangrove trails galore. Demand is always high for furnished apartments in Hollywood Miami.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Hollywood Miami:
Each of our Miami Hollywood furnished apartments comes with all amenities that visitors require for a comfortable stay in the city. You can expect the best facilities including well-equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi, super-comfy beds and a lot more.
Where to Stay in Hollywood
Hollywood has the lovely Broadwalk, near which you can stay while taking trolley rides to the famous Le Tub joint for burgers. Staying near State Road A1A is a good idea in this regard. Some of the popular neighbourhoods to stay in Hollywood include Hollywood Beach, Downtown, Hillcrest, Emerald Oaks, East Lake, Emerald Point, Hollywood Lakes, Hollywood Hills and Oakridge.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Miami
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Hollywood Miami ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami are Beach Walk Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Hollywood Miami?
Prices start from £95 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Hollywood Miami offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Hollywood Miami you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Hollywood Miami serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Hollywood Miami will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Hollywood Miami serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Hollywood Miami.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Hollywood Miami better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Hollywood Miami have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Hollywood Miami
Hollywood is a coastal delight nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami in the third biggest municipality within Broward County. It has major retail and commercial hubs in the Young Circle while housing green parks, global culinary delights and golf courses.
Here are some more interesting facts about Hollywood Miami:
- Hollywood was established in 1925 as a counterpart to the home of the U.S. motion picture industry in California within the East Coast.
- Hollywood has a laidback and relaxed lifestyle for residents with its beaches, parks and lovely coastline along with wild mangrove trails.
- The city is popular for spotting marine life, kayaking and paddling along Whiskey Creek.
- The vibe is prominently outdoorsy with beach volleyball, golf and outdoor oceanfront dining being popular activities.
- Major shopping hubs include Aventura, Fort Lauderdale’s Galleria and Hallandale’s Gulfstream Park.
- Hollywood has more than 10,000 business entities while 80% of the world’s second-busiest cruise port, Port Everglades, is situated here.
- This port houses the world’s biggest cruise liners, namely Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas courtesy of Royal Caribbean.
- Downtown Hollywood is a major cultural, entertainment and business hub.
Weather in Hollywood
Hollywood sports a climate akin to a tropical rainforest throughout the year. The summers are rainy, humid and quite hot while the winters are warmer, shorter and drier. The summers are cloudy and winters are more comfortable for visitors. Temperatures usually hover between 61 and 89 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The best time to visit is anywhere between early November and late in April. This is the best time to indulge in outdoor activities and also for checking out major tourist landmarks.