Galfa Serviced Apartment
The residences of Torre Galfa are located in a strategic position, well served by public transportation and connected with the city center and the main places of interest which are in fact easily reachable on foot or by public transportation:
- Milan Cathedral, symbol of the city, and Piazza della Scala, home of the theater of the same name;
- the Porta Nuova district, subject to a recent redevelopment project that has made it one of the most attractive areas, thanks to Piazza Gae Aulenti, with its shops and the UniCredit Tower, the highest skyscraper in Italy;
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
Large and bright 3 bedroom apartment with windows on 2 sides. It is located just a short walk from the Milan Central Station (M2-M3) and is part of the 63 apartment complex managed by Halldis in Torre Galfa.
This 141 sq. mt. apartment is located on the 23rd floor (with double elevators) and offers a welcoming and functional space furnished with valuable objects in a complex completely renovated at the end of 2019. The windows on 2 sides make the apartment very bright and it has views of the Pirellone on one side and the Central Station on the other. When there are clear skies, you can see the Alps.
The apartment opens onto the living area which is made up of a living room and an open floor plan kitchen. The area is furnished with a double two-seater sofa, one of which is a sofa bed with a double mattress (160 x 200 cm), a footstool, a small table, a wall with a double bookcase, and a TV stand (Samsung 42” Smart TV). The living area is completed by a dining table and seating for 8 guests. The kitchen, located behind the couch, is equipped with a filtered hood, induction burners, refrigerator with freezer, electric oven, microwave, and built-in dishwasher. There is also a full-height 3-door wardrobe that can serve as a pantry.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.