05 Bedroom Ashland House near Groveway MK
A convenience store, fish and chip shop and fried chicken takeaway are all within 150 metres. A family friendly neighbourhood (quiet guests only are permitted), you are close to MK Stadium for football and events, MK1 Shopping/IKEA and leisure attractions like Bletchley Park Codebreakers Museum.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 Bedroom Plus||N/A||N/A||£350||£325||£300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton Airport 23.7miles
- Heathrow Aiport 53.2 miles
- Bletchley Station 2.8 miles
- Milton Keynes Station 3.5 miles
- Milton Keynes Coachway 4.9 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
A spacious modern house with 5 bedrooms over 3 floors, you'll get to choose out of singles, doubles, super kings, twins and ensuite bedrooms.
Ashland House is in a new development, easily walkable to the Stadium and surrounding leisure and shopping attractions. Parking is easy and free, and you'll have access to the whole house and garden. A fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table, a separate living room and a TV with subscription channels are included.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.