Apartments in the CENTRO at Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes is one of the up-and-coming New Towns that is becoming a centre for business and innovation.
These serviced apartments are located just a short 3-minute walk from our offices for key collection, 5 minutes from the nearest supermarket and less than 20 minutes walk from the train station in Milton Keynes. Local attractions, such as the shopping centre, are just a 9-minute walk and if you’re after somewhere to eat or drink, The Hub is just 3 minutes walk – full of restaurants and bars to suit everyone!
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Milton Keynes and to London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£125||£110||£100||£90||£80|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£165||£150||£135||£120||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 26miles
- Heathrow 55 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 2 miles
- Bletchley 5 miles
- Milton Keynes Central 2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Vibrant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Milton Keynes are perfect for both business and leisure.
Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, underfloor heating, beautiful bathrooms, a lounge/diner with NOWTV, as well as gorgeous bedrooms – perfect for relaxing after a hard day’s work. All in all, you feel right at home in these great apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.