01 Bedroom Chelsea House at Witan Gate MK
Walking - most points of interests are within walking distance from the apartment
Car - M1, A5 and A421 are all within 10 minutes drive, providing you with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. The property has an allocated underground parking space. An additional parking permit for street parking nearby is also available upon request.
Other points of interest such as MK Shopping Centre, MK Train Station, theatre, 12th Street Leisure Quarter, and Xscape entertainment complex home to Gravity Trampoline Park, Snozone, Airkix, Hollywood Bowl and many more are all within a short walk away!
Bus - there is a bus stop located 4 mins walk away which can take you to other areas of Milton Keynes as well as neighbouring towns and cities. We recommending looking on the Arriva website for information on their bus routes and timetable.
Taxi - we recommend using Speedline or Skyline taxi. Uber also operates in the area.
Electric Scooter Hire - there are various electric scooters dotted around the area available to hire via an app.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£135||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Milton Keynes Central miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.