Chelsea House near Witan Gate at MK
Chelsea House in Milton Keynes is located at the heart of the City in The Hub, an easy five minute walk from Milton Keynes Central Rail station and just over the road from a main bus line. In addition to the many eateries in the area there is a Sainsbury's Superstore across the street where you can buy everyday essentials. So whether you’re visiting for shopping, socialising or business, you’ll find what you need just a short walk from the apartment.
- Milton Keynes Central miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Chelsea House by Stay Shoal is a spacious, self-contained apartment in the heart of Milton Keynes. With our guests experience at the forefront of our minds we have created warm, relaxing and inspiring spaces for our guests to unwind in. providing a fully equipped kitchen, complementary wifi and all the necessary amenities suitable for all guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.