Dalgin Apartment - City Centre - Free Parking, Bal...
The apartment is located in a safe and calm residential area. Campbell Park is located 2 minutes walk away where you can go for a nice walk.
Milton Keynes city centre is only 5 minutes walk away.
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
Centre:MK shopping centre, Campbell Park, MK Theatre, 12th Street Leisure Quarter, and Xscape entertainment venue, home to Snozone, Airkix as well as many bars and restaurants are all within a short walk away!
There is also a Budgens shop conveniently located 2 minutes walk away should you need to do any grocery shopping during your stay.
🛏 Bed Configuration
Bedrooms 1 has a zip link bed which is configured as two single beds by default or can be zipped together to form a super king size bed upon request.
🛋 The living room has two sofa beds for additional guests if required. Extra bedding will be provided.
✅ 24/7 self check-in
✅ Free secure underground parking. There is also free street parking around the apartment block
✅ Free super fast Wifi
✅ Budgens supermarket located 2 minutes walk away
✅ Smart TV with Netflix subscription
✅ Private balcony
✅ Work desk - perfect for those working or studying away from home
✅ Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cookware, tableware, and utensils all provided
✅ Fresh towel and linen provided
✅ Hairdryer and toiletries provided
✅ Washing machine and dryer
✅ Iron and ironing board provided
✅ Travel cot and high chair available upon request
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.