Heliodoor Apartments Milton Keynes - Newport Road
Kelmarsh Hall is 48.3 km from the apartment, while Knebworth House is 48.3 km away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 35.4 km from Comfy 4 Bedroom Town House with Garden & Free Parking in Broughton sleeps up to 10.
- London Luton Airport 28miles
- Sywell Airdrome 30 miles
- Woburn Sands Railway Station 3.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- ASAP accredited
- Tenancy agreement required
- Hair dryer
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Comfy 4 Bedroom Town House with Garden & Free Parking in Broughton sleeps up to 10 in Broughton has accommodations with free WiFi, 9.5 km from Woburn Abbey, 9.5 km from Bletchley Park and 46.7 km from Notley Abbey. Located 8.2 km from Milton Keynes Bowl, the property provides a garden and free private parking.
The apartment comes with 4 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, the bathroom also has a hairdryer, and towels and bed linen are included.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.