The house is located in a calm residential area and has great access to M1, A421, and Milton Keynes city centre which is only 10 minutes drive away!
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
- Security Alarm System
A cosy 3 bedroom house with a private garden and driveway which can sleep up to 8 guests.
The house is conveniently located, being only a short drive to many points of interest including Milton Keynes City Centre, MK Business Hub and Intu Shopping Centre.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.