Mississauga is a large Canadian city neighbouring Toronto on Lake Ontario. On the lakefront, Port Credit has shops, a working lighthouse and a marina with a grounded freighter. Multi-use trails wind through the city's parks and woodlands. In the centre, Mississauga Celebration Square hosts multicultural festivals and has a skating rink in winter. A popular shopping destination, the city has several huge malls.
- YYZ miles
- GO Station miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This is another Brilliant Penthouse with 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom condo has a panoramic view from the living room. Bedrooms are equipped with King size beds with very comfortable linens.
Living Room is equipped with very comfortable and cozy sitting options along with Roku Smart TV connected with very high-speed fiber Internet and cable service having a lot of North American channels, Netflix, Youtube and much more for your kind entertainment.
Our Kitchen is a full-size kitchen equipped with all the required amenities to cook for a family. Please feel free to use our complimentary coffee, tea, and Water Bottles.
Washer and Dryer are located in our unit and available for guests to use.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.