Intermarkresidence Serviced Apartment
Located a 3-minute walk from Arbat Street and 1.5 miles from Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is 1.6 miles from Apart-Hotel Intermark Residence, while The Kremlin is 1.8 miles away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sheremetyevo - A.S. Pushkin international airport 23.1miles
- Kiyevsky railway station 1.3 miles
- Teatralnaya 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
Intermark Residence in Moscow provides air-conditioned accommodations with views of the city and free WiFi. Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a safety deposit box, a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There's a private bathroom with shower in some units, along with bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.