High School Way Apartment #3219
Situated in the southern end of the San Francisco Bay Area, the neighbourhood is home to many large technology companies such as Google, Mozilla and Symantec. Guests can enjoy the many parks, like Shoreline Park, which is the largest in Mountain View and includes an amphitheatre and golf course - just to name a few features. A paved path for pedestrians and bikes runs alongside the creek which is ideal for nature lovers, while the nearby cities of Palo Alto, Los Altos and Sunnyvale are all easily connected by bus and rail service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$260||$260|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 24.4miles
- Mountain View Station 0.67 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
This corporate housing in Mountain View in Santa Clara County has many local amenities nearby.
Stay in a neighbourhood where mountain views can be enjoyed when you stay in the right area; like here.
As with any serviced apartment, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, thanks to superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortably at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the San Francisco vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Complete with everything you need, this apartment has much to get excited about.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.